Happy Valentine’s day!!
Today started so early for me. I’m not a morning person but I woke up at 6:30am and got Valentine’s day going, which didn’t really mean much to anyone but me. Camped out in front of my PC all day with work. I also showered myself with love (think OTPs,blogging,TV series) and sent out greetings to friends.
I’d like to share Valentine’s day with WordPress too, so I made a playlist of some of the love songs I jam to on this kind of day. Every place has its own ways of celebrating this particular day of love, but one of the common denominators would be music. It is universal after all. I limited it to 14 songs though.
We all should celebrate love everyday..like as much as we do today.
Fancy 14 for Feb 14
In no particular order…
- All My Loving by The Beatles
- I Love You Always Forever by Donna Lewis
- Still Into You by Paramore
- Walking on Sunshine by cast of Sunshine
- I Won’t Give Up by Jason Mraz
- It Must Have Been Love by Roxette
- Don’t Speak by No Doubt
- Same Old Same Old by The Civil Wars
- Loved by Lucy Hale
- Lovefool by The Cardigans
- Kiss Me by Sixpence None the Richer
- No Other by Super Junior
- Stupid Cupid by Wanda Jackson
- Crazier by Taylor Swift
I hope you like it. Enjoy!
image from: roseblossom77|tumblr